Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egyptian Facts and Info

I've added three pages of Egyptian info to this blog: Egyptian Wildlife, Egyptian Gods, and Egypt-Clip Art. I'm trying to add sections daily so that people who are interested in aspects of my life in Egypt can find some reference materials and pictures. I just added a section on cats, since they're everywhere over here, both feral and domesticated, and included this adorable kitten image.


Cute little guy, although he looks a bit surprised at being photographed. I've had two cats while in Egypt. Both were "Sharaz," a long-haired breed found here. One was black, and the other white with a blue eye and a green eye. Her name was "Sucre" which means sugar in Arabic. I miss them both.

Check back soon for more information, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Kate Larkindale said...

That cat looks kind of like a stunned mullet. Or a deer in headlights. But what beautiful eyes... I miss having cats. We keep promising the kids we'll get one, but there's always a reason not to...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...